Used for insertion and removal of fasteners and fixings using 1/2"square drive tooling, this 20 piece socket set has applications that are most suited to the engineering industry. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel and fully chrome plated with a mirror finish and aluminium-free, all pieces in the set have a ball retaining groove on each face of the square drive. Completed by a knurled body for bolstered grip and an optimum weight to strength ratio to ensure the reliability and accessibility of the product.
Features and Benefits
• Supplied in a plastic carry case with moulded slots for each size square drive to help organise your tools and for ease of transportation
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel to bolster product life and hardiness
• Unique knurled body gives extra grip which is essential for a quick tool change when your hands are greasy/oily
• 20 piece kit ensures you have all of the most common and necessary sizes for a host of applications
• Standard sockets: (4,5,6,7,8,10,12,14,17 and 19mm)
• AF sockets: (1/4",5/16",3/8",1/2",9/16" and 3/4")
•Screwdriver Bit Crosspoint: (No.2, No.3 and No.4)
• Ideal for use most often in the automotive and aerospace industries as well as more general engineering purposes
• Conforms to DIN standards
Hex Bit Size
10mm 1/2" 12mm 1/4" 14mm 17mm 19mm 3/16" 3/4" 3/8" 4mm 5/16" 5mm 6mm 7mm 8mm 9/16"
Chrome Vanadium Steel
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
Crosspoint No.2 Crosspoint No.3 Crosspoint No.4