Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel and hardened to 58-62HRC for greater impact resistance and a longer lasting bit, this range of bits are suited for use with both hand and power tools. Available as crosspoint, slotted, pozidriv, torx and hexagon, all bits are colour coded to aid speedier recognition.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for optimum durability
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs
• Can be purchased as crosspoint, slotted, pozidriv, torx, square or hexagon to suit your tool
• Suited for use with hand and power tools for versatility
• Colour coded for easy bit selection and recognition
Construction DIY Appliocation Industrial Mechanic
Chrome Vanadium Steel
For Use With
Hand and Power Tools
MFR Part No.