1/2" square drive, hex impact sockets with imperial measurements and deep length. Manufactured from high quality chrome molybdenum steel with a black oxidised finish for greater tool lifespan. The permanent laser etched markings allow for easy tool identification
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from chrome molybdenum steel for use with impact wrenches
• Black oxidised finish for greater tool lifespan
• Laser etched sizing for easy tool identification
• Available in a range of imperial measurements from 9/16-1 1/8 inches
• Conforms to: SAE, USA Federal Standard GGG-W-660A.