Constructed from a chrome plated zinc head, a plastic handle and two white nylon faces supplied, this range of hammers can be entirely customised to suit your needs. With varying faces available to purchase separately, you'll never need to purchase another hammer. faces have an easy screw on/screw off action and are designed to be replaced. Available in varying sizes to ensure you select the right product for your requirements.
Features and Benefits
• Faces can easily be replaced by hand when worn to save you time and get you working again quicker
• Each face has been moulded as one piece to bolster strength
• Every product possesses no metal pegs or inserts that could potentially damage the work piece as it wears down
• Metal head features serrations to ensure the faces don't come loose when in use
• Faces also possess a shoulder to prevent misdirection when striking and rebound
• Due to the hammers' ability to have interchangeable faces, the product is mostly used as a multi purpose striking tool in a wide variety of assembly applications including engineering, furniture, shopfitting, partitioning, double glazing, injection moulding dies and general purpose use
• Spare faces can be purchased separately using the following codes as reference:
• 76-710AF - Extra Hard Yellow Nylon Face
• 76-710PF - Medium Red Plastic Face
• 76-710TF - Tough Brown Polyurethane Face
• 76-710VF - Soft Grey PVC Face
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
NSN No. 5120991207169