Cut 9 conical carbide burrs feature a cut-9 chipbreaker for fast stock removal, improved control and reduced chips. Ideally suited to hard materials such as steel alloy 50RC, 60RC, carbon and cast iron.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from a tough carbide substrate for greater tool hardness
• Cut-9 chipbreaker increases stock removal and chip control
• Ideal for use on hard materials such as steel alloys and more
• Cast iron
• Cast steel
• Carbon steel
• Alloy steel
• Stainless steel
• Materials up to HRC65 hardness
• Workpiece and tools should always be steady and well supported
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal at high rpm's 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'.
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used.
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr.